James Mann, Solicitor
James advises on general corporate law. He has worked in a number of sectors including food, technology and biotech. He acts for high-net-worth individuals, owner-managed businesses, domestic and international companies in cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
James trained at Hierons and in 2017 was seconded to a real estate advisory firm, where he advised some of the UK’s largest estates.
James’ most recent experience includes:
- Refinancing a privately-owned biotech company and making preparations for a shareholder exit though an acquisition.
- Multiple share buyback arrangements following the acquisition of a private company in the UK by a NYSE-listed company.
- The acquisition of an aviation consultant partnership by an international consultancy group.
- Working with venture capital firms on early stage investments in technology and IT sectors.
- Assisting on the cross-border acquisition of a German IT systems provider.
- The distressed sale of an international e-commerce fashion group.