Robert Haldane, Consultant
Robert was a corporate partner at Clifford Chance and Stephenson Harwood. He advises clients on the full range of M&A transactions and on general corporate and commercial law issues arising in their businesses.
He specialises in financial services regulation, particularly relating to insurers and the aviation sector.
Robert works closely with owners and managers of businesses. He gives pragmatic, commercially sound advice.
Robert’s recent experience includes advising:
- Bland Group Ltd on the sale of GB Airways, a British Airways franchise partner, to EasyJet
- Britannia P&I Club in relation to its proposed merger with the UK P&I Club
- Host Europe Ltd on the acquisition of Paragon Internet Group Ltd
- AIM traded Plastics Capital plc on its acquisition of Flexipol Packaging Ltd
- Howe Robinson Group on the combination of its shipbroking business with that of ICAP plc and shareholders agreement between Howe Robinson and ICAP
- DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung in relation to its negotiations to acquire an interest in its UK counterpart NATS (National Air Traffic Services)
- British Marine Luxembourg SA and QBE Insurance (Europe) Limited on their merger by way of an insurance portfolio transfer and cross-border merger