What we do
We advise owner-managed businesses - including start-ups and growth companies, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals - on corporate and commercial law and legal matters relating to wealth management.
We also advise funds, providers of venture capital and private equity, and professional firms that work with private capital.
Our work broadly falls within the following categories:
- Corporate governance
- General counsel advice
- Independent advice for directors, management and shareholders
- Regulatory compliance
- Partnerships and LLPs
- Restructuring and reorganisation
- Wealth management and protection
- Joint venture and collaboration agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions (public and private)
- Equity capital markets
- Equity and debt financing
- Private equity and venture capital
Some examples of our recent work:
- Advised a family office on English law aspects of a significant disposal and joint venture with KKR.
- Advised a number of UK and international venture capital firms on early-stage investments in the IT sector.
- Advised a leading private equity-backed global technology company on its entry into the UK market.
- Advised the sponsor on a restructuring, refinancing and move from the Main Market to AIM.